Former the Drill Hall of Sapporo Agricultural College (Sapporo City)
This building was built in 1878 as the drill hall of Sapporo Agricultural College. The clock tower was added in 1881.
(2021.09.16) The photos and video of renewed card (ver. 1.3) were uploaded.
(2011.09.19) The pattern was closed.
(2010.12.26) Reformed pattern was re-uploaded.(ver. 1.2)
(2006.03.18) The pattern was closed.
(2004.11.03) The pattern was renewed.(ver. 1.1)
(2003.04.20) The pattern was uploaded.(ver. 1.0)