Former Uedamachi Elementary School (Former location :Ueda City)



Uedamachi Elementary School was built in 1878 and was used as a lodging for the Emperor Meiji pilgrimage in the same year.
In 1886, the four surrounding schools were integrated into Ueda School, and this school building became Ueda Branch School.
The school building was destroyed by fire in 1898.

Related blog articles
 * Former Uedamachi Elementary School (1)(2020.12.28)
 * Former Uedamachi Elementary School (2), about Yoshitaro Kume(2020.12.29)
 * Pop-up card : buildings in Nagano Prefecture(2021.03.19)



0203
0405

05(Referenced from "Ueda City HIstory" Naoe Fjisawa, edited by Ueda City, 1940)


back map main



(2021.03.22)  Only the photos were uploaded.