Former Suki County and other Three Countys’ Office (Okinoshima Town)

This building was built in 1885 as Suki county and other three countys’ office.
In 1881, the county office was reorganized to the Oki Islands Office, and in 1926 it was renamed the Shimane Prefecture Oki Branch Office. The building was owned by Shimane Prefecture from 1950, then Goka Village took over the building in 1968. It was opened as Oki Local Museum in 1970.

butoku-denpop up card

back map main download

(2013.07.28)  The pattern was closed.
(2012.12.09)  The pattern was uploaded.