Former Dr. Hino’s Office, the main building (Yufu city)

This building was built in 1894. It was used as a clinic until around 1978.
Preservation work was carried out in 1995, and it was opened as the museum.
In 1999, the main building, the hospital ward, and the detached room were designated as important cultural properties.

origamic architecture03

back map main

(2015.03.22)  Only the photographs were uploaded.