Former Oita Post Office, Telephone Branch (Oita City)
This building was built in 1927. The Ministry of Communications, which built this building, became the Ministry of Telecommunications in 1949 and the Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Public Corporation in 1952.
In 1985, the public corporation was privatized and NTT was established.
Recently, it is used as the annex building of NTT Oita branch.