Former Miyazaki Agricultural and Industrial Bank (Miyazaki City)
This building was built about 1926. The Miyazaki Agricultural and Industrial Bank was merged into the Nippon Kangyo Bank in 1934. Later, in 1971, it became the Miyazaki branch of the Dai-ichi Kangyo Bank.
When the bank moved in 1986, the building was purchased by Miyazaki Prefecture. It has used as the Miyazaki Prefectural Archives Center since 2002, and is now used as the Prefectural Government Building No. 5.