Former Dai Hyaku-siju-shichi Bank, the head office (Former location : Kagoshima City)
This building was built in 1918 as Dai Hyaku-siju-shichi Bank, the head office. ("Hyaku-siju-shichi" means "147" )
After the merger, it became Kagoshima Bank in 1952.
Then, this building had been used as the Anex of Kagoshima Bank Head Office.
In 2007, it was registered as a tangible cultural property.
But, the building was dismantled in 2016. Also the registration as a cultural property was deleted.