Former Nippon kangyo Bank, the head office (Chiba City)
This building was built in 1899 as the head office of the Bank of Japan in Kojimachi Ward, Tokyo (now Chiyoda Ward).
The head office building was rebuilt in 1926, and old building was relocated in Tsudanuma Town (now Narashino City) in Chiba Prefecture and was used as the office of railway company.
Then, it was relocated to Chiba City in 1940 and used as Chiba City Office Building.
Furthemore the building was relocated in 1965 and it has been used as the Chiba Toyopet headquarters.
It was registered as a tangible cultural property in 1997.