Former Sakura Branch of Kawasaki Bank (Sakura City)
This building was constructed in 1918 as Sakura Branch of Kawasaki Bank.
Sakura Town purchased the building in 1937 and used it as a town office.
Sakura City was established by the merger of towns and villages in 1954 and this building was renamed to Sakura City Office.
Then, it had been used as a public hall, library and museum in the city.
Since 1994, it has been used as the entrance hall for the Sakura City Museum of Art.