Tools (photo)<---I use these tools.
* Removable tape or Cellophane tape
* Tool to press line (ex. Eyeleteer)
* Ruler (about 15cm)
* Utility knife
* Cutting mat
* Steel ruler (using to trim the card edges after paste)
* Spatula (I made it by flattening the tip of disposable chopsticks)
* Kent paper A5 size (for card)
* Plane paper B5 size (for print the pattern ) <-- B5 size mean Japanese size.(182mm x 257mm)
* Color paper (for cover of card)
* Print the pattern on plane paper. The pdf file of pattern is fitted to B5 size paper. (B5 size is Japanese size 182mm x 257mm.) Please use the paper which you are easy to use.
* Fix Kent paper to the back of the paper pattern with cellophane tape. The cellophane tape must be removed after cutting, so please cut shorter. It is better to fix in 4 places.
Press at the red and blue lines of the pattern using the eyeleteer for making dents on Kent paper. This is done to make it easier to fold
Use a ruler always.
Cut at the black lines of pattern. It is necessary to cut the lower Kent paper.
When you finished cutting, please remove the pattern.
Bending little by little along the fold line.
Please use tweezers to small parts.
Pull and press "C" and "B", and fold down the "A".
When you finished folding the Kent paper, make the cover of the card.
Fold in half the color paper A5 size.
Paste each papers with fitting at fold lines. At first, paste only one side.
Paste the remaining side.
If the edge of the card is irregular, please trim by cutting the edges.
It is better to use a steel ruler.
* Please press the ruler firmly by your hand. But add less force to the cutter.