This building was built in 1936. The construction took 17 years from the beginning to the completion.
(Taken in August 2019)
The model for the visually impaired people.
(2020.07.06) The card was reformed and the photos were replaced. (ver. 1.2)
(2010.10.24) The pattern was closed.
(2010.04.06) The reformed pattern was uploaded.(ver. 1.1)
(2006.09.03) The pattern was closed.
(2004.02.02) The pattern was uploaded.(ver. 1.0)