Former Sogo-Mujin Company (former location : Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo)
This building was built in 1930 as a Sogo-Mujin Company (mutual financial company).
Subsequently, the name of the bank was changed and management was transferred due to bankruptcy, and around 2003, the building became owned by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
In recent years, the office of the Japan Thailand Association has moved in.
It was dismantled in 2020 for redevelopment.
Related blog article
* "Pop-up card, Lost buildings in Tokyo” (2021.12.31)