Former Kami-takai County Office (Suzaka City)



This building was built in 1917.
The county office system was abolished in 1926, then it had been used as a local office and public health center.
Suzaka City purchased the building in 2006 and has used as a cultural exchange hall.



pop-up cardOrigamic architecture
0405




(2015.05.17)  The pattern was closed.
(2015.01.24)  The pattern was uploaded.