Former Kanoh Town Office (Gifu City)
This building was built in 1926 as Kanoh Town Office. Kanoh Town was merged into Gifu City in 1915, so the building was renamed to Kanoh Branch of Gifu City Office.
Since 2007 it had been a vacant house. And it was demolished in 2016.
The comment was rewitten.
The pattern was closed.
The pattern was uploaded.