Former Kisogawa Hydroelectric Power Station (Yaotsu Town)



This building was called Kisogawa Power Station when it was completed in 1911, but was renamed Yaotsu Power Station in 1917. The power station was in operation until 1972.
After the power station was closed, it became the property of Yaotsu Town. Currently it has been used as a museum.



pop-up cardOrigamic architecture
0405




(2015.06.14)  The pattern was closed.
(2015.03.07)  The pattern was uploaded.