Former Tabaru Village Office (Takachiho Town)
This building was built as Tabaru Village Office in 1927.
Tabaru Village was merged with Takachiho Town and Iwato Village in 1956, and a new Takachiho Town was established. The building became a branch office of Takachiho Town Office.
In 2004, the building was registered as a cultural property, and it is used as a community center.