Vladimirskaya Tower of Novgorod Kremlin [Historic Monuments of Novgorod and
Surroundings] (Russian Federation)
(Russian : Владимирская башня, Новгород Кремль). This is one of the towers built on the outer wall of Novgorod Kremli, located on the northeast side of the wall. It was built in the 15th century, with a width of 13 m and a height of 27.8 m.
This tower suffered great damage in the Eastern Front (World War II), and was restored from 1956 to 1961 with the figure of 15th century .