Former Ueda Municipal Library (Ueda City)
This building is a library built by the Ueda Boy's Elementary School Alumni Association in 1915. The name at the time of construction was "Meijikan". It was donated to Ueda City in 1923 and became the Ueda Municipal Library.
The library was relocated in 1970 and this building was subsequently used as a branch of the city office.
From 1985 to 2008, it was used as the Tsuruzo Ishii Museum of Art.
Then from 2010 to 2015, it was a local exchange facility, but now it seems to be a vacant house.
Related blog article
* Former Ueda Municipal Library (2020.12.27)
* Pop-up card, Former Ueda Municipal Library (2021.03.22)