Former Gotsu Town Office (Gotsu City)
This building was built in 1926 as Gotsu Town Office.
Gotsu Town merged with eight other towns and villages to become Gotsu City in 1954. And the city built a new city office building in 1962. Then the old building was used as a welfare facility for the elderly.
The city carried out a renovation work in 2007, and restored to its original appearance. And it was registered as a registered tangible cultural property in 2010.
Cnrrently it has been used as a civic exchange hall.