Former Hiroshima Industrial Promotion Hall (Hiroshima City)
This building was built in 1915 as the Hiroshima Prefectural Product Exhibition Hall. Designed by Czech Architects Jan Letzel. In 1933, the name was changed to Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Promotion Hall.
The building was destroyed by the 1945 Hiroshima atomic bomb, and the remaining ruins are preserved as the atomic bomb dome.
It was registered as a World Heritage Site in 1996.