Former Hiroshima Branch of Konoike Bank (Hiroshima City)
This building was built in 1923 as the Hiroshima branch of Konoike Bank. After that, it was used as a branch of Sanwa Bank and then a branch of Obayashi Corporation.
It was one of the buildings damaged by the 1945 atomic bomb.
The building was used as a branch office of Yamaguchi Bank after the war, but it was demolished in 2002.