Former Sapporo Police Station (former location : Sapporo City)
This building was built in 1934 as the Sapporo Police Station.
In 1949, two police stations, the Sapporo Central Police Station and the Sapporo North Police Station, were established, and this building became called as the Sapporo Central Police Station.
In 1958, the 4th floor (not made with this card) was expanded.
The building was dismantled in 1996. After that, a new police station building that inherited the image of the old building was built on the site (completed in 1998).
Related blog article
* Pop-up card “Former Sapporo Police Station” (2021.09.06)