Former Kyosei Company (Otaru City)
This building was built in 1912 as the Kyosei Company, a rice dealer.
After that, it was used as a furniture store, then now it is used as the Otaru Music Box Museum.
Related blog article
Improvement of pop-up card and update of main site
Small notch in the fold line
(2021.09.19) The pattern was replaced. (ver.1.2). [* the password is the same as ver.1.1]
(2021.09.16) The reformed pattern was uploaded. (ver.1.1).
(2008.12.31) The pattern was closed.
(2007.11.18) The pattern was uploaded.