Former Niju-san Bank, the head office (Oita City)
This building was completed in 1913 as the head office of the Niju-san Bank. It was designed by Tatsuno Kingo and Yasushi Kataoka.
The building was burnt down in the war, leaving brick walls, then was rebuilt in 1949. After that, it was used as the head office of Oita Bank until 1966.
Currently, it is called "Akarengakan" means red brick hall.